AUREO & CALICÓ, S.L., NIF B-58623158, with its principal place of business in Plaza del Angel 2, Barcelona, it aims to sell numismatic material in a public auction. Participation implies the absolute acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- All bidders must be at least 18 years of age.
- The starting and adjudicating amounts will be in euros.
- Purchase orders below estimated starting price cannot be considered.
- AUREO & CALICO are entitled to depart from the order of the numbers in the catalogue, to gather or divide any lot, and to withdraw them according to its own criteria.
- Lots will be adjudicated to the highest bidder. Purchase orders in writing for the same amount received by post, fax or e-mail will entered in the order in which they were received.
- AUREO & CALICO will not assume responsibility in case of failure or break-down of the ON-LINE mode due to outside forces or third parties.
- The authenticity of the lots included in auction is guarantee by AUREO & CALICO, unless otherwise stated.
- AUREO & CALICO can refuse any purchase order received based on its own criteria.
- Non regular customers must provide AUREO & CALICO with financial proof of solvency prior to the sale in order for their bids to be accepted.
- Non regular customers will receive the notification of their bids through other platforms will verify first the references of the customer in order for their bids to be definitely accepted.
- These conditions are available in Spanish and English, being the Spanish version definitive in the event of any disputes.
- In the event of any dispute arising from this auction, or the interpretation of these terms and conditions, it will fall under the jurisdiction of the tribunals of Barcelona.
- Auction Sale conducted according to the IAPN rules.
- The sale price will be increased with an additional auction fee of 18%, VAT included (eighteen per cent). In the cases in which the acquired lots have to be sent outside Spain, except as otherwise provided by law, the buyer should bear in mind an exportation license, which will be required before their issuance. If the shipping destination is within the European Union, there is no need to pay export taxes, the administrative and customs management expenses will be paid by AUREO & CALICÓ. If, on the contrary, the destination is the third country, the export taxes must be paid by the buyer, with AUREO & CALICÓ being responsible for the administrative and customs management expenses. In no case will shipments be dispatched until the buyer has an exportation license.
- Sales will be paid cash, credit card or bank transfer in EURO currency only. For foreign payments only bank transfer or credit card.
- Accepted credit cards:
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and mechanisms
cryptographic, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls. All connections to the website are made through the secure communication protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to guarantee a secure sending of data.
- Any insurance and shipping charges will always be paid by the buyer who will assume the risks of shipping.
- The shipment will be made the business day after receiving the payment, usually by courier, unless it is Friday.
- In purchases where it is necessary to carry out formalities with the Administration, the shipment will be subject to the completion of the same.
- Returns of lots purchasedin the auction room, or previously inspected by the buyer, are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Returns of lots purchased by mail bidare allowed within a maximum of 8 days from receipt, only if a justified or reasonable cause exists.
- Returns of group lots are not allowed under any circumstance.
- Returns must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+34 933 105 512).